Sunday, March 28, 2010

Been almost a year!

Holy cow, it's almost been a year since I've added pictures!?!

What's happened since last year? A lot.

Where have I gone since... hrm... Since that trip to Monterey with my parents, I've gone to a Gravenstein Apple fair, I've been Eel Fishing, I went on a camping trip to Cow Mountain with Krissy & her CRM buddies, I went to a Kite Festival in Berkeley, took some night shots of the SF Bay with Tim, I shot pics from field-level at a bunch of Cal Football games, I hung out with relatives from overseas and played tourist (taking pictures of San Francisco), I went to Malaysia for 3 weeks, I went to Dillon Beach with Krissy, and went to a Rock show put on by the Castro Valley Mineral and Gem Society.

Phew...
I gotta upload all those pics to picasa and then I'll include them here. :)

















YAY!

No comments: