Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monterey for Memorial Day Weekend

It's been a while since I've posted, but I went to Monterey and the surrounding area with my parents this past Memorial Day. It's been a while since my parents went, and the aquarium has come up with a Secret Life of Seahorses exhibit.

We stayed at the Asilomar Conference Grounds hotel which is really nice. It's a very short walk to the beach from the hotel and there's a bunch of tide pools to explore. I really enjoyed the trip because I got to spend time with my folks.

Growing up, I'm noticing, more and more, how time flies... Gotta live in the moment and make the most of it...

Here are some photographic highlights from the trip :)












Check out http://picasaweb.google.com/mattaphore/MontereyMemorialDay2009# for more shots :)

No comments: