Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Woah! 50mm f/2 Macro!!!

Today I received my 50mm f/2 macro lens. Right now, I am blown away. I look forward to our future together... We will explore the world and see awesome sights. For those of you tech enthusiasts, dpreview.com did an awesome review of this lens and the numbers are awesome!

Sunny day in Berkeley, 30 minutes between a meeting and class... that means go take photos for a lil bit!

I found this pretty plant near the Band House... at the corner of Ridge & LeRoy.


I found this telephone post @ LeRoy & LeConte, across from Tellefsen Hall.



Pine cone near the City Car Share/FlexCar spot (behind Etcheverry)

I fiddled around with the aperture to see what this bad-ass lens could do



Macro draws me towards texture.


Gabriele's watch & arm hair...


Sheppy's watch at f/2.0


Sheppy's watch again, this time at f/8


Tennis Ball! Look closely to see the fuzz!
All I can say is Wow. That was totally Awesome.
I don't have a ton of time right now to play more with this lens, but I promise I will come up with a lot of new pictures soon!

No comments: