Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Skating Berkeley

Today was a beautiful day, perfect spring break weather. I'm bummed that my spring break doesn't coincide with Krissy's but I'm trying to make the best of it.

I brought my Oly to lab with my 50mm macro, juts for kicks. I got some labwork done, and took a quick coffee break with some labmates. At Brewed Awakening, I decided to shoot the condensation on a pepsi can:



After coffee, I decided to go study with McCoy & his friend Stacie. I managed to do a minimal amount of work, but McCoy and I came up with a great idea for the sunny day: "Go Skate & Take Pictures"

Here are the highlights:

I got some pretty decent use out of my fisheye adapter. This is originally why I wanted it.

McCoy throwing down his mad skillz:

All Done :-)


Look out, Transworld Skateboarding!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Great shots with the fisheye! They're classic! Good timing too. Keep 'em coming :)